Sunday 25 May 2008

Sporty

Hey Fantasy Lovers -

Its been a while! Yep, I confess to being rubbish. But I have very valid excuses - which I wont bore you with seeing as I know most of you are here to look at male gorgeousness and not read about me stressing!

So, following the latest poll (which, by the way was a RUBBISH turn out! Only 13 votes?!! Compared to the first thats just awful! Whats going on guy! You can do SO much better than that!) the winning choice is SPORTSWEAR! Yummy is what I say!

So here we go, enjoy some ultimate athletic male sportyness ;)

A God.
Sporting beauty (special hoodie post in the pipe-line ;)


Yum, tight.





Stable boy? Now there's an ultimate fantasy!

Hot amature
Well im classing jockstraps as sportswear :p
This is one SEXY guy. Incredibly HOT. YUMMY.
WOW.


Sexy.



No comments: