Monday 10 March 2008

A storm is brewing...

Hey Fantasy Lovers,

For all those that don't live here in the U.K, there is one cracker of a storm blowing at the moment - especially down here in Cornwall where I live. I'm sure its nothing on the scale of hurricanes seen elsewhere in the world, but for a country obsessed with its weather its kinda exciting. Down side is that I didn't get much sleep last night because of the noise (these old houses do creek in the wind just a bit!).

On a similar vein, my work is going exceptionally badly at the moment - an organisational nightmare - but instead of moaning to you guys about it, its times like this I need an Ultimate Man around for a good tension-relieving fuck. Would any of these guys do?.....I'LL SAY!

Hot bod.
Oh Mr Woods, YES!
Sexy boy.
Tight.
Perfect tight butt.

No comments: